Friday, September 5, 2008

thursday...

i'm sorry for the wrong things that i've done, i'm sorry i'm not always there by your side,i'm sorry for the things that have not come and i'm sorry for all the thing i have not done.

zZzZzZzZz....sehzzzz man. first day of school, sleep 2 hours, in class sleep 30 mins during break. Now fucking sehzzzzz.


It's been a while, how have you been?
I think I should just get it over with.
Love is thy mother to a daughter.
You would be tainted with the spills of sins.
Every single soul would pick themselves up and shine.
Single route towards the shining light.
Days have long gone since we learn to love.



Random right.. lol fucking sian i am just typing anything that comes to my head now. lol. I am going to make this the lame-mest post ever for no apparent reason. lol.

Watashiwa shinimasen anataga sukidakara.i think. lol
siao one anyhow only.


Got a bug in my room. Use my laser gun to shoot it.
*twee* *pee* *zzzzzz* *bleah*
humans 1, bugs 0


NICE!~



ok. 1 am i sleep le.........





j:so why am i pulled back to you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Photobucket